Spousal Open Visa Work Permit Canada

Spousal Open Work Permit

This is an open work permit, and you don’t need an LMIA to apply for this kind of work permit.

The spouses or common-law partner may be eligible to get an open work permit in the following situations if you:

1.) are the spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker, or international student in Canada. For the spouse of a skilled worker, the principal applicant must be working in NOC 0, A, B skill level job which must be confirmed by a letter of employment, and at least the last 3 payslips should be present, and the work permit must be valid for more than 6 months.

Spousal Open Work Permit

2.) are the spouse or common-law partner of an applicant of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

3.) have applied for PR through inland Spousal Sponsorship application and while waiting until the decision comes on the PR application, you can apply for an open work permit. Once approved, you can start working for any employer in Canada.

you can Contact Us if you need any help in applying for an open work permit.